A major logisitcs client is hiring multiple freelance Salesforce Developers for an ongoing project.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and testing applications to support various business requirements. These applications include custom developed software and vendor developed applications that have been customised for the client. Role & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Meeting with clients and senior analysts
- Software development and support for systems used within the business
- Creating, updating and maintaining application documentation
- Performing code review
- You will have 3+ years experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Advanced knowledge of Apex, Visualforce and the Lightning Component Framework
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce permissions, roles, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Process Builder and Flows
- Experience with APIs and integrations
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Experience with software development outside of the Salesforce ecosystem
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Fluent in ENGLISH
My client is actively interviewing and looking to move forward with candidates in the next two weeks. If you feel that you could be a good fit for this role then please apply today. Email me your CV and I will spec it to our client for you.
If this is not the exact role you are looking for, get in touch anyway. This project is one of many that are kicking off in early 2022. Please apply with your CV and a brief overview of what you are looking for (e.g. role, location, salary). I will give you a call to discuss your skillset further, as the market is booming right now and I'm sure I can help you find what you are looking for.
You can also contact me through my Linked in here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-callum-dawes-â~ï¸-7646121b4/
If you find this opportunity interesting get in contact through the link below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me at +45 89 87 11 87