Salesforce Functional Architect Location:
Stockholm Company description:
This company has seen continuous growth over the past few years and still continues to grow at a rapid rate. Now being one of the largest Salesforce partners throughout Sweden and Europe, opportunities have arisen to join this swiftly growing company whose notable environment and outstanding culture continue to exceed expectations. Role:
As a Salesforce Functional Architect, you will be one of the most trusted digital advisors and respected team leaders in the company's ecosystem. Taking pride in your innovations, you will be responsible for designing and delivering world-class platforms to customers. By aligning business and technology, you will be able to define the 'why and how' that drives success, select the appropriate features to maximize business value, along implement best practices to create frictionless customer experience. An ideal candidate for this position will have these desired skills:
- Have experience acting as a Functional Architect or Senior Consultant
- Be skilled in at least one of the following: Finance, Manufacturing or Security
- Can envisage tasks at both a tactical and a strategic level
- Be educated to BSc or higher
- Knowledge/understanding of Salesforce ecosystem and offering components including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) & AppExchange apps like Vlocity.
- Hands-on experience in business process analysis, defining to-be business processes, defining persona, defining customer journeys, solution mapping with Salesforce features, and configuration implementation as part of Salesforce transformation engagement.
- Undertake ownership of necessary documentation such as process flows, data mapping, configuration worksheets, etc.
- Customer-facing skills and experience in stakeholder management to drive complex engagements on CRM platforms.
- Experienced in end-to-end implementation of Salesforce CRM capabilities including Sales, Service, Marketing, and Experience clouds.
- Collaborate with product owners and diverse teams to understand business requirements.
- Comprehend the Business/IT drivers and work with the Stakeholders to define a transformation roadmap.
- Experience in customer experience design.
- Extensive experience in the Agile way of working - both Scrum, SAFe, and Kanban.
- Contribute to the evolution of Salesforce's way of working - bring in new ideas and methods to make the delivery effective and customers satisfied.
- Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products. Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues.
- Contribute towards the development and growth of the practice.
- Must have very good communication skills (both verbal & written); prior customer-facing experience is preferred.
- Certifications Salesforce Admin, Salesforce App Builder.
- Pension plan
- 5000 SEK per year in health benefits.
- 300 additional SEK per month for remote work (available after 3-month probation)
- Car allowance
- Free breakfast
- Up to 40 hours per year for training and education purposes.
This position is hiring for a start ASAP, therefore it will not be available for long. Act fast. Apply now!