Global company operating in more than 100 countries and with more than 50,000 customers worldwide. Their mission is to give customers the best service and the possibility to connected the company with the users in a continuous way.
This company is looking for a Salesforce developer who wants to be part of a global team with the ambition to grow as the company continues to do so.
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle including functional analysis, development, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
- Work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes custom objects, workflows, triggers, SOQL & SOSL.
- Develop high-quality, applications with Visual force, Apex, and Lightning frameworks, as well as declarative- and configuration-driven development.
- Provide training and coaching to users on system usage and best practices
- Understand business requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is maintainable
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years in a developer role of Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with APEX, lightning components and API
- Team player but with the ability to work autonomously
- Work in an international team with different countries and cultures
- Hybrid work
- Health insurance
- Pension Scheme
If you would like to know more about this interesting opportunity, please contact me directly at email@example.com or +31(0)202418518