One of our clients is looking for Salesforce Developer to join us! Are you keen to take responsibility and bring the Salesforce platform to the next level? As a Salesforce developer, you will work on implementing projects that deliver a core contribution to the services. In this role you will help our client grow by innovating on the platform while you help to improve our Salesforce ecosystem through implementation, recommending and designing alternative solutions and helping to reduce overall technical risk and complexity.
In this role you will help to lead the team towards a future-proof and robust platform while translating new business requirements to technical solutions. You do this in close collaboration with other digital teams. You will contribute to achieving various ambitions, like the technical migration to Salesforce Lightning, and the design and optimisation of the Salesforce data model. You will work in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods. What is your profile?
What do we offer?
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce Cloud Platform and are motivated to stay informed on trends and developments.
- Analytical and smart, able to understand code complexity quickly (APEX).
- Experienced with various technologies such as APEX, SOQL, SOSL, and Lightning Web Components Framework.
- Experienced with coding practices including reusability, unit testing, code coverage, code review, source control versioning, changesets and migration tools.
- Result-oriented self-starter that achieves task objectives independently.
- Experienced and enthusiastic about the agile development methodology.
- Comfortable to communicate with end-users and get feedback from them.
- Team player with a positive attitude and flexible in dealing with change.
- The experience of contributing to changing the world for the better.
- An ambitious, innovative, and fun work environment with like-minded colleagues and room for your own initiatives.
- A yearly personal development budget to bring your personal goals into practice.
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam and healthy lunch, Friday drinks, and company and team-building events.
To discuss this opportunity, or any others within the Salesforce space in the Netherlands please contact me directly at email@example.com