A Salesforce Partner is looking for experienced Salesforce Developers to join their growing consulting practice!
In this position, you will have the opportunity to grow your Salesforce Implementation portfolio by assisting in the full life cycle of Salesforce releases, from design and development to testing and deployment. You will be part of a highly skilled team of Salesforce Developers, working on various Salesforce Clouds. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related major
- 2+ years of professional object-oriented development experience
- Proficiency with Apex, Java or C#; SOQL or SQL
- Proficiency with Lightning Web Components or web development
- Experience with modern IDEs (VSCode, IntelliJ), version control (Git, SVN), Agile tools (JIRA) and DevOps is desirable
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum, or other iterative development methodologies
- Proficiency with data modeling
- Salesforce certifications required
What they offer:
- Salesforce Lightning Developer Design and Build Reusable Lightning Components using Aura and LWC
- Developing custom lightning components on lightning framework
- Developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- Implementing Lightning Scheduler
- Salesforce Flows Process Builder Approval Process Assignment Rules and Workflow
- Salesforce Integration especially using REST API
- Developing custom functionalities using Asynchronous apex
- Web application development including CSS or HTML5
- Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like Metadata API GIT VS Code Jenkins JIRA etc
- A good salary and excellent employment conditions, including a good pension scheme.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in technical and non-technical areas.
- The possibility to work partially from home.
- 27 annual leave days.
- Participation in the bonus scheme.
- A friendly working atmosphere.
To discuss this opportunity, or any others within the Salesforce space in the Netherlands please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org