Are you passionate about Salesforce? Do you enjoy customizing, developing, and enhancing applications on the force.com platform? Then, you may want to join our Client's team which is responsible for the implementation of new functionality and software enhancements of Salesforce applications in the logistics industry. In this position, your responsibilities will include analysis, technical design, development, configuration, integration, improvement, and deployment of creative solutions on the Salesforce Lightning Platform. The role is responsible for complex programming tasks and analysis work typically involving multiple projects and broad technical responsibility. You will be leveraging existing technical infrastructure, processes, methods, systems, data integrations, and governance framework to advance the Salesforce Cloud Services and CRM platform. You will also help develop guidelines and standards for new CRM functionality and services. You will be part of a highly collaborative group of software engineers, administrators, project managers, product owners, and business analysts responsible for feature development and application maintenance. Responsibilities
- Salesforce Lightning Developer Design and Build Reusable Lightning Components using Aura and LWC
- Developing custom lightning components on a lightning framework
- Developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- Implementing Lightning Scheduler
- Salesforce Flows Process Builder Approval Process Assignment Rules and Workflow
- Salesforce Integration especially using REST API
- Developing custom functionalities using Asynchronous apex
- Web application development including CSS or HTML5
- Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like Metadata API GIT VS Code Jenkins JIRA etc
What they offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related major
- 5+ years of professional object-oriented development experience
- Proficiency with Apex, Java or C#; SOQL or SQL; and Lightning Web Components or web development is desirable
- Experience with modern IDEs (VSCode, IntelliJ), version control (Git, SVN), Agile tools (JIRA) and DevOps is desirable
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum, or other iterative development methodologies
- Proficiency with data modeling
- Salesforce certifications are preferred but not required#
- A good salary and excellent employment conditions, including a good pension scheme.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in technical and non-technical areas.
- The possibility to work partially from home.
- 27 annual leave days.
- Participation in the bonus scheme.
- A friendly working atmosphere.
To discuss this opportunity, or any others within the Salesforce space in the Netherlands please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org