Dynamic and fast-growing Salesforce Partner is looking for Junior and Medior Salesforce Developers to join their great team of developers, they are doing both front-end and back-end development on various Salesforce Clouds.
This opportunity can be for you if you are passionate about Salesforce, ambitious, enjoy big challenges, demanding projects, and motivated by the possibilities of learning. Responsibilities
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce Platform
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Assist with testing scenarios and validating test results
What they offer:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related major
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Apex and VisualForce and AppExchange and Salesforce integrations. REST API and Metadata API knowledge
- Certified in Salesforce.com Certifications (Administrator) and/or Certified in Salesforce.com Certifications (Developer) and/or Certified in Salesforce.com Certifications (Sales / Service Cloud Consultant).
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the software development life-cycle
- Strong development skills in either SF Apex, Java
- A good salary and excellent employment conditions, including a good pension scheme.
- Clear career progression with a great training budget
- The possibility to work partially from home.
- 27 annual leave days.
- Participation in the bonus scheme.
- A friendly working atmosphere.
- Weekly Friday drinks, darts, table tennis and other activities
To discuss this opportunity, or any others within the Salesforce space in the Netherlands please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org