Role & Responsibilities
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will play a crucial role in our international team, focusing on enhancing existing applications based on Salesforce technology. Your responsibilities will include:
Requirements Gathering and Translation:
- Collect business needs from various stakeholders.
- Translate business requirements into technical deliverables.
- Design solutions that incorporate business requirements into both new and existing applications.
- Collaborate with the team to discuss and finalise the proposed solutions.
- Stay abreast of new and upcoming features in Salesforce.
- Test and evaluate new features, providing feedback to the Salesforce support and development teams.
Contribution to Development Projects:
Skills & Qualifications
- Contribute to development projects by designing data models and interfaces.
- Provide expertise in solution architecture design, including process design, integration concepts, and data modelling.
- Completed studies in computer science, business informatics, or a comparable field (Bachelor's or Master's degree).
- Salesforce Certified to at least Consultant or Developer level.
- 5+ years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem, as a developer or architectural roles.
- 3+ years of professional experience in solution architecture design, including process design, integration concepts, and data modelling.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis, project management, and technology implementation.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience on the Salesforce platform (APEX, REST, Lightning components) and object-oriented design.
- Project experience in sales and after-sales processes is highly desirable.