We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team to ensure our company capitalizes on the benefits offered by this innovative CRM system.
Ultimately, you will work with a small team of IT professionals to ensure our organization utilizes different tools and capabilities offered by Salesforce effectively and efficiently.
- Oversee all aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions and public groups (We are more than 10.000 users :D )
- Resolve user support tickets
- Identify and gather requirements from users and stakeholders
- Support team members and monitor user adoption of Salesforce tools in our organization
- Provide ongoing user training and create training materials as needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Salesforce Administrator or similar role
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification (plus)
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- A bachelor's degree in computer science is preferred