Location: Barcelona o 100% Remoto!
Role: Salesforce Consultant
Technology: Salesforce Sales, Service, Communities
Salary: 35,000 -40,000 + beneficios
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading a minimum of 2 projects at the same time.
- Define, scope and implement Salesforce projects from start to finish on time and within budget, collaborating with internal teams, technical architects, the client, senior consultants and stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining complex Salesforce automations/flows and assisting with data migration activities as required.
- Coordinate project activities with the client, such as testing, training and go-live.
- Responsible for Fit/Gap analysis to map Salesforce offerings and capabilities to customer's business needs.
- Gathering and specifying functional requirements based on discussions with customers and working with the design and development teams to prototype and account for any technical constraints.
- Responsible for the quality of delivered solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 + years of experience working with Salesforce on different platforms.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Flows.
- Good understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies, and Project planning.
- SOQL knowledge
- Jira and Confluence.