Salesforce Administration and Client Success - Fully Remote - $55k
Mason Frank is looking to bring on a talented Salesforce administrator with good people skills to act as the bridge between the internal Salesforce administrative instance and the clients for the company. If you are looking to hone your skills with a variety of different projects, while working alongside different projects and teams, this would be a great opportunity for you!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Provide your team with administrative functions on the Salesforce platform
- Interface with clients to bring them functional expertise of the client's platform that you will learn on-the-job
- Make use of your experience with flows creation
- Bring requirements
- Troubleshoot and problem solve with clients to bring them a great experience that keeps them coming back
Perks of the Role
- 1+ years of experience in Salesforce Administrative experience preferred
- Salesforce Administrator Certification recommended
- Experience in a client-facing capacity: Client Success, Sales or Support
- Open to communicating with both internal leadership and directly with clients
- Fully Remote Work-Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Work alongside other hard-working professionals
- Great Benefits
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, this could be your opportunity to grow your skillset in the Salesforce ecosystem and move up with one of the fastest-growing Salesforce Partners in North America!
This client is looking to hire this week. If you are interested in this role you apply below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.