Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect - 6+ Month Contract - Fully Remote
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect to join their team, with a strong potential to extend after 6 months.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience
- Track record of completing at least one Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementation
- Salesforce Certifications (Highly Desirable)
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who is can work well within an agile environment.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Prioritise helping clients meet / exceed their eCommerce goals aligned to business objectives on a consistent basis
- Suggest / carry out any improvements needed, as well as keeping up to date with all the latest web technology trends and sharing these new ideas to the clients
- Lead and manage the scrum team, as well as mentor other individuals
Interviews will be taking place in the next 24 hours, so apply now - or risk missing out on this opportunity!
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy