Salesforce Administrator | $80,000- $100,000| HYBRID
A Salesforce End User is looking to have a Salesforce Administrator join their team! This person will be responsible for reviewing and documenting systems, and user and customer requirements. They will also be doing configuration, workflows, and process builders to ensure product value and client fulfillment. This person will be actively involved in all stages of the project and assist with testing and implementation of the product across all areas.
We are seeking…
- Someone who will support the company instance of over 500+ global
- Hands on experience in building and configuration
- Hands on configuration of new and existing Salesforce.com features. User management, roles/profiles, permission sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflow rules, email templates
- Develop reports and dashboards to allow for business insight and support decision making.
- Ability to objectives to technical requirements
- Team player
- Strong people and communication skills
- Active Certifications are a plus
- 3-5 years of experience & knowledge of Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business-related field
- Strong analytical skills to respond to requests and identify customisation's as well as creating user stories
- Fit the company culture of being energetic and open to new concepts
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized & strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated work style
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to James Wynne at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call James for more information at 646-452-0430.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 646-452-0430 or email@example.com.
Salesforce / Configuration / Flows / Software Eng/ End User / SFDC