The Software Engineer, CRM will be a key resource at this orginization, working directly with their Digital Communications team and Data Engineering department. As their Software Engineer, CRM, you will be responsible for assessing, designing, enhancing, and maintaining the architectural structure of their CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), to ensure the solution meets the evolving needs of the organization and intricacies of a growing consumer engagement channel.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Lead engineering efforts to design, build, extend, and support all aspects of the digital consumer communications using SFMC.
- Improve oversight and support of SFMC from a technical perspective for day-to-day operations and new work/builds/integrations with 3rd parties.
- Collaborate with cross functional business partners to develop technical solutions utilizing SFMC tools: Journey Builder, Data Extensions, Automation Studio, Content Builder, Ad Studio, Mobile Studio, Audience Builder, Marketing Cloud Connect, Analytics Builder and Datorama.
- Responsible for ensuring data quality, ensuring data is passed correctly to SFMC and data handling follows best practices and fulfills business requirements.
- Support the Digital Communications team leveraging SFMC to improve member experience and communications.
- Oversee the technical implementation of new electronic communication journeys to support onboarding, member upgrades, retention, reacquisition, and churn prevention.
- Support marketing and transactional electronic communications programs.
- Responsible for building campaigns utilizing the company's Customer Data Platform to create segments of audience lists utilizing SQL.
- Map Data across multiple data sources, driving standardization and creating workflows that support personalization in customer communications.
- Partner on Google Analytics integrations with SFMC, supporting national and local marketing reporting.
- Responsible for adhering to, participating in, and enhancing the QA process through thorough attention to detail while being a champion for quality control.
- Be directly involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing, and administration.
- Thoroughly and concisely document business processes and technical solutions.
- Translate technical documentation into business terminology for leadership communications.
James Phone: 646-452-0430 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
SFDC / Salesforce / Remote / Architect / Integrations