Are you a talented Salesforce Front-End Developer looking to take your career to the next level? We are working with a fast-growing Salesforce Partner in Rotterdam seeking for a Mid-Salesforce Front-End Developer to join their team. As a Mid-Salesforce Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining front-end solutions on the Salesforce platform, including Lightning Web Components, Aura Components, and Visualforce pages. Collaborating with stakeholders and the team, you will gather requirements and deliver high-quality solutions to our clients.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Front-End Developer.
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce Lightning Web Components (LWC), Aura Components, and Visualforce.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification is preferred.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce front-end solutions, including Lightning Web Components, Aura Components, and Visualforce pages.
- Collaborate with Salesforce Administrators, Business Analysts, and other stakeholders to gather requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Design, develop, and optimize user interfaces, custom components, and user experience for Salesforce applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest Salesforce releases, features, and best practices to ensure optimal performance and scalability of Salesforce applications.
- Up to €65.000 per year plus benefits.
- Collaborative and friendly work environment with a supportive team.
- Opportunity to work with a highly skilled team of Salesforce professionals in a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Professional development opportunities, including Salesforce certifications and training programs.
- Convenient location in Rotterdam, a vibrant and cosmopolitan city with excellent quality of life and work-life balance.
If you are a motivated Salesforce Front-End Developer with a passion for cutting-edge technology and want to be part of a dynamic team, apply now to join a Salesforce Partner organization, and take your career to new heights. If you apply, please contact me at D.email@example.com
/ linkedin.com/in/dgomezrios16 to discuss this opportunity or other opportunities within the Salesforce ecosystem in the Netherlands.