We are working with a Salesforce boutique partner; they are currently looking for a Junior Salesforce Developer to join their team! In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry, while furthering your skills and developing your career. We are looking for a professional and friendly individual who is passionate about software engineering and eager to learn more about Salesforce development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- At least one year of experience in software engineering.
- Knowledge of Salesforce development principles, including Apex and Visualforce, Java.
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM and its integration with other systems.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain Salesforce solutions.
- Create customized solutions that leverage the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Develop and maintain custom applications, objects, and workflows.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of coding standards.
- Location Utrecht area.
- Collaborative and friendly work environment with a supportive team.
- Professional development opportunities, including Salesforce certifications and training programs.
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge Salesforce technologies and tools.
- Flexible work arrangements.
If you are passionate about Salesforce and looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply. If you apply, please contact me at D.firstname.lastname@example.org/
linkedin.com/in/dgomezrios16 to discuss this opportunity or other opportunities within the Salesforce ecosystem in the Netherlands.