Salesforce Developer - £600 Per Day - 6+ Month Contract
My client, a are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their for 3 months, with a strong potential to extend.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Hands on experience with Salesforce CPQ Development
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or II (Mandatory)
- Certified Salesforce CPQ Consultant (Desirable)
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has a strong understanding of business processes and how these can be implemented in Salesforce.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Improve the CPQ process and implementation, configure the Salesforce application based on the business requirements
- Provide prompt support to end-users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related third-party applications
- Taking responsibility for the end-to-end design and delivery of key functional areas in our application
Interviews will be taking place this week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy