Salesforce Developer - £550 Per Day - 6+ Month Contract
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team for 6 months, with a strong potential to extend. This role is inside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years Salesforce experience
- Excellent experience with coding, testing design and using agile software delivery methodologies such as SCRUM
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or II (Desirable)
This role will be great opportunity for someone who can work well within a agile environment.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Provide prompt support to end-users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related third-party applications
- Interact with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation
Interviews will be taking place in the next 24 hours, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy