About The Company:
Our customer is a Global Software organization that specializes in delivering easy to use cloud solutions in regulated industries to streamline and manage complicated asset & project management tracking. Working with Fortune 1000 organizations, this organization is the global leader in their space, and has seen continued 50% growth YoYoY.About The Role:
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer, you will be working directly with a Managed Package Salesforce product to enhance features and functionality. You will be working directly with customers and product owners to translate requirements into tangible Salesforce-based products.Key Requirements:
- Salesforce Development experience using the Force.Com platform (Apex Triggers, Classes, Components, Visualforce)
- Experience working with APIs (Rest, UI, Metadata)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration processes and technologies (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Development Best Practices
- Computer Science or Related Degree strongly preferred
- Experience in Energy, Utilities, Telecom, etc industries highly preferred
- 100% Remote Work
- Strong PTO Package
- Excellent & Affordable Healthcare Plan!
Matthew Gushee | firstname.lastname@example.org | 3035584357
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.