I am seeking a highly skilled and experienced Salesforce consultant to join my clients team on a freelance basis. As a Medior Functional Salesforce Consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance and support to our clients as they implement and optimize Salesforce solutions to meet their business needs.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business requirements and design customized Salesforce solutions that meet their needs.
- Conduct thorough analysis of client business processes and systems to identify opportunities for automation and optimization.
- Develop and implement Salesforce solutions that are scalable, efficient, and effective.
- Advise clients on best practices for Salesforce customization and configuration, including custom objects, fields, workflows, and integrations.
- Provide training and support to clients on Salesforce best practices and adoption.
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks to clients and internal stakeholders, and recommend strategies for issue resolution.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce consultant with a focus on functional consulting.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce configuration and customization, including custom objects, fields, workflows, and integrations.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Fluency in Dutch - Written and Spoken
If you are a motivated and experienced Salesforce consultant looking for a challenging and rewarding freelance opportunity, please apply with your resume and cover letter.