Brussels based Salesforce partner is looking for Medior Functional Consultants. If you would like to work on complex Salesforce projects for innovative clients on different Salesforce products don't hesitate to apply.
The client is a well-established Belgian Salesforce partner specializing in complex digital transformations on Salesforce Core Clouds and CPQ. After a period of great success they have been acquired and are now aiming to have substantial growth in the Belgian market. They are therefore looking for ambitious consultants looking to be a part of this growth.
As a Salesforce Consultant your tasks would include:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions
- Define the problem and propose & shape the solution
- Design, configure and deploy Salesforce solutions
- Follow Salesforce ecosystem development and expand knowledge to the team
- Client training and internal capability building
The appropriate candidate for this role has:
- Relevant experience with Salesforce implementations
- Relevant experience translating business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions
- Confident to gather requirements from clients and stakeholders and advise solutions based on knowledge of Salesforce best practices
- Relevant experience working across Salesforce Core Clouds, CPQ or MuleSoft
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined and team player
- Proficient in French and English (Dutch a plus).
At this role the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Solid growth opportunities
- The chance to work at a leading consulting company with some of the industry's top professionals
- Training & personal development budget
- Remote working options
If you are a passionate and talented IT professional looking for a new exciting opportunity and you think you are a good fit for this role we would love to hear from you!