As a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist you will be responsible for maintaining and optimising the newly implemented Salesforce Marketing Cloud where you will be able to apply your best practices to leverage the capabilities of the platform. You will be collaborating closely with the IT department as well as the sales team to maintain the platform is performing well for the key users. The CRM marketing is vital in the continued growth of the company, we are looking for a motivated individual who can push back on stakeholders and advise on what is possible on the platform.
The company is establishing themselves in the hospitality industry expanding their properties throughout Europe with further expansion plans in place. What you can expect is a creative, inspiring environment where innovation of new ideas is at the forefront.
What you will be doing
- Consult the team on the best practices on Marketing Cloud
- Customise the platform ensure the data flows correctly to Sales Cloud working closely with the tech team
- Up to date with the latest Salesforce releases
- Support the generation of reports and dashboards and documentation to ensure accuracy
- Help with data clean up and GDPR compliance
What we ask
- At least 2 years experience within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of HTML, SQL & AMPscript is a bonus
- Knowledge of database marketing
- Salesforce certification is a plus
What we can offer you
- They offer a platform to further develop your skills
- Training budget to help you grow
- A competitive salary with a bonus based on performance
- Working in a dynamic international environment
- Relocation support for EU residents.