Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM ManagerLocation: London/HybridSalary: Up to 70,000
The organisation is a large scale business with multiple brands and a huge global presence. As the CRM Marketing Manager, you will be managing with a team of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experts to execute campaigns as well as helping to build a Marketing Automation strategy to suit the business's needs.
The main aspect of this role is to work closely with the over Salesforce Marketing Automation team and Analytic team, whilst have ownership and delivery responsibility of the existing customer lifecycle and CRM program. As the CRM Marketing Manager, a large part of your role will be to oversee a team of CRM Marketing Executives as well as using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform on a day to day basis for executing campaigns as well as speaking with stakeholders to help with troubleshooting issues in the system.
Key Skills -
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential for this role
- Knowledge of the core Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules such as (Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder, Content builder)
- Working knowledge of building out complex customer journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong understanding of how to use data to drive campaign performance
- Previous experience directly line managing people is beneficial
In addition to working with a varied portfolio of projects this organisation is one of the fastest growing within their industry in the UK. As mentioned, the company itself are a well-established market leader in their industry and have many long-standing relationships with FTSE100 level organisations. They are an energising insightful environment to be in, which allows you to be surrounded by like-minded individuals. Additionally, the organisation are big believers in Marketing and Sales technologies, which is demonstrated by the fact that they are one of Salesforce's more premier customers.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to gain a better understanding, please do reach out by either contacting myself via the information down below or by directly applying.
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 0203 826 6737