My Client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Salesforce Business Analyst to join their dynamic IT team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Salesforce technology and be responsible for designing, and implementing innovative solutions that meet the business needs of their organization. The client is an end user of Salesforce and is looking to build and develop their internal Salesforce application to be their main ERP system. From Billing, Asset Management, CPQ and Field Service implementations.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand requirements and translate them into business solutions.
- Test and deploy custom Salesforce solutions to enhance business processes and workflows.
- Work with other IT team members to design and implement integrations between Salesforce and other systems.
- Participate in Agile development processes, including sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint reviews and perform the application configuration.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Salesforce trends, best practices, and new features to continuously improve their Salesforce platform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience working with Salesforce with main focus on Sales and Service Cloud with wider exposure to Field Service Lightning, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, Tableau and MuleSoft a big Plus.
- Strong understanding of data modelling methods and tooling.
- Analytical mindset and result oriented individual that thrives in dynamic work environment.
- Salesforce certifications are a big plus
- Fluency in Dutch and or French and English is required.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Senior Salesforce IT Analyst looking for an exciting new opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this role. The Client offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to work on innovative projects that have a real impact on their business.