I am looking for a highly motivated and experienced Salesforce Technical Architect to join our clients growing team in Brussels, Belgium. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Salesforce and be able to design and implement complex solutions to meet our client's business needs.
The client is a leading Salesforce partner in Belgium, specializing in complex digital transformations on Salesforce. The client has been enabling successful implementations and integrations for over 10 years. They are a Salesforce Global Strategic Partner working in Key geographies around the world and are looking to expand their technical team. They are looking for ambitious consultants to be a part of this growth and to work on some very exciting public and private sector projects
- Design and implement complex Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Work closely with the project manager and business analyst to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the solution is delivered on time and within budget
- Mentor junior team members on technical best practices
- Ensure quality of solution delivery through code reviews and testing
- Extensive experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Certifications are a big plus
- Strong knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components
- Experience with integrations and data migration
- Excellent communication, leadership, and collaboration skills (French and or Dutch)
- Full rights to work in the EU required
The client offers a competitive salary, benefits package, Hybrid working and opportunities for professional growth. If you are a motivated and experienced Salesforce Technical profile, we want to hear from you!
Apply today and take your career to the next level!