This company has seen continuous growth over the past few years and still continues to grow at a rapid rate. Now looking to progress further within the consultancy sphere throughout Sweden and Europe, opportunities have arisen to join this swiftly growing company whose unique environment and outstanding culture continue to exceed expectations. Role:
As a Salesforce Technical Architect within this organisation, you will be one of the most trusted digital advisors and respected team leaders in the company's ecosystem. Taking pride in your innovations, you will be responsible for designing and delivering world-class platforms to customers. In a very senior position, you will be responsible for the technical team within the organisation and be the main point of contact for all things related to Salesforce. You will lead solution/technical architectural design (eg. UML, sequence diagrams) and data modelling to define the system landscape, identify gaps between as-is and to-be architecture and solve complex technical challenges by leveraging Salesforce and industry best practices. By aligning business and technology, you will be able to define the 'why and how that drives success, select the appropriate features to maximise business value, along with implementing best practices to create a frictionless customer experience. An ideal candidate for this position will have these desired skills:
- Have experience acting as a Technical Architect or Senior Developer
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in an enterprise technical/solution architect role, designing and implementing end-to-end solutions on the Salesforce.com platform and related web technologies
- A confident communicator with strong spoken, written communication, and receptive listening skill.
- Be able to articulate and present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to C-Level, technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills, a logical, analytical thinker, committed to constant upskilling
- Be skilled in at least one of the following: Finance, Manufacturing or Security
- Can envisage tasks at both a tactical and a strategic level
- Pension plan
- 6000 SEK per year in health benefits.
- 500 additional SEK per month for remote work (available after 3-month probation)
- Car allowance
- Free breakfast
- Up to 40 hours per year for training and education purposes.
This position is hiring for a start ASAP; therefore, it will not be available for long. Act fast. To get in touch, please contact me on:
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - +46 8 502 425 38