Our client is interested in one thing. Creating sustainable business solutions that will benefit the planet we live on.
Working in a variety of industries ranging from Finance, Office management, HR, Legal and Operations they are seeking like minded, socially aware Salesforce Developers.
This role will play a vital part in attaining the companies key objectives. This is a real opportunity to work with clean data and be part of a team that is building something from the ground up.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be a senior member of the Salesforce team providing invaluable contributions to the Salesforce platform.
- Supporting higher management with architectural decisions.
- You will receive active encouragement and supported to better your Salesforce knowledge through self learning.
- Integrate complex international systems and applications into Salesforce.
- Design, test and deploy VisualForce, APEX and Lightning web solutions.
- Communicate effectively with other technical teams and third party providers.
- Act as a mentor to junior members of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 years worth of Salesforce development experience using Apex, Data loader, Workbench, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA & Metadata APIs
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Platform developer 1
- Strong knowledge around Salesforce automation testing frameworks and tools
- Must be a born multi-tasker with a flexible approach to work.
- Desirable experience in SalesCloud, CPQ, Pardot and Lightning Components
- Helping the planet you live on.
- 27 days holiday
- Extremely flexible working hours
- Options for overtime