We are collaborating with one of the top companies who's purpose is to make this world healthier.
As they are growing with the mission, they are seeking an experienced SRE to join their team of informatics in order to improve their data platform internal product"
- You will work closely with Support and Services teams to troubleshoot and correct arising issues in existing customers installations
- AWS services and cloud technologies
- Collaborate with fellow team members on feature implementation specifications, and priorities
- Pursuit well-documented, reusable, and testable code.
- Build a system capable of processing petabytes of data
- Construct and maintain new, high impact functionality into the Signals Data Factory
- Produce secure, performant interfaces and services
- Assist deliver high quality product to our customers
- More than 5years SRE/Development experience
- Linux OS administration experience
- Kubernetes experience
- Cloud-hosting experience at one of the top-3 providers
- Knowledge and ability to develop on Node.js and/or Scala/Java
- Strongly driven - ability to clarify requirements and deliver code in a highly distributed and fast-moving environment
You need to have
- Preferred Bachelors Degree
- Rancher, Docker & Jenkins
- Nice to have experience with Spark and/or Elasticsearch
- Building APIs in Node.js and Spring Fra