REMOTE | FTE | Salesforce Solution Architect | 130k
This female owned and operated consultancy is one of few Salesforce Partners that care about the balance of work and family. They need a Sr. Salesforce Consultant looking to advance their career towards Architecture. This candidate should be comfortable with hands on configuration, data migration, and leading projects. Sound like you?Qualifications
- Lead End-to-End Salesforce.com projects
- Experience with data migration
- Consulting and/or Project Management Experience
- Comfortable with client facing
- Willing to mentor more junior Salesforce talent
- Has or Pursuing Salesforce Certifications
- Act as POC for Engagements and Manage Customer Relationships
- Use of Critical Thinking Skills for Unstructured Problems
- Oversee Diverse Teams Assigned to Your Engagements
- Ability to Mitigate Risks or Issues
- Create Documentation and Reports, Optimize Utilization, Finances and Projects, as well as Presentations and Necessary Meeting Content
- Coaching Through Delivery of Results
This role gives you a multi-cloud solution company, and registered Salesforce partner. They bring a blend of management and organizational consulting together with Salesforce expertise, to achieve sustainable outcomes. Projects are 10-60 licenses and 8-10 weeks long. Giving you PTO, bonus's and 401k matching.
This client is looking to hire this week. If you are interested in this role you apply below or email me directly at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency.
We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.