|Salesforce Technical Architect|$160,000|Hybrid|
As the Salesforce Technical Architect, you will be responsible for the organization's Salesforce platform strategy, with a main focus on designing, solutions and delivering Multi-Brand, Multi-Country architecture. You will partner with the organization's Operations, Technology, and Sales/Profit Center teams to drive the execution of the engineering strategy.
- Experience Architecting Inbound/ Outbound Application and Data Integrations with Salesforce Platform preferably Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Sales Cloud or Field Service.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of force.com technical platform including apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce, Process Builders.
- End to End implementation experience in designing Custom Applications using Salesforce Lightning Platform Component.
- Experience in Salesforce Communities/Experience Cloud (Community/Experience Builder) and Salesforce Mobile Features (MobileSDK, Mobile Publisher).
- Proven capability in architecting solutions and design software on the force.com platform with hands-on participation in building the solution.
- Minimum 2 full implementation of Salesforce Field service and Sales Cloud implementation
- Knowledge of sophisticated Visual Force components, including MuleSoft integration required
- Active Salesforce certifications
- 6+ years of salesforce development experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Field Service Lightning experience and Sales Cloud experience is needed
- Client facing experience
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce, and Java,
- Stock Options
Nate Phone: 646 - 863 - 7603 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.