Marketing Automation Solutions Engineer (Marketo)Location: UK and Europe - RemoteSalary: Up to £70,000Permanent - Full Time
As the Marketo Solution Engineer, you will be taking a lead on key upcoming projects for this leading Global Demand Generation Agency. You will have the opportunity to work with Global Fortune 500 companies; utilising your technical Marketo experience and expertise to deliver exciting projects for your portfolio of clients. As well as working on global opportunities, the agency are passionate on personal development with all training and certifications being paid for.
As the Marketo SME for your clients, you will play a solution focused role within the agency; scoping out and designing campaigns, as well as advising and supporting clients on how to get the most out of the Marketo platform. You will have a strong technical understanding of the platform, working closely with developers on projects and also comfortably managing workflows and configurations within the Marketo platform.Key Skills
- B2B Marketing Automation experience - Marketo.
- Experience as a Marketo super user
- Marketo certification is beneficial but not mandatory
- Stakeholder and/or client management.
- Strong technical understanding of Marketo - workflows/configurations/integrations.
- It is advantageous to understand how Marketo syncs with a CRM platform such as Salesforce
- Any Web Development experience is also a plus but not essential
This is a truly unique opportunity to work for a global agency on some groundbreaking projects. You will gain global experience and also be in a collaborative environment where your hard work will not go unnoticed, and any training and development you want to undertake is supported and funded by the company.
If you are interested in a role like such or want to discuss other roles we may have available, please do apply by contacting me down below:S.Wadhwa@MasonFrank.com
Phone: +44 (0)203 826 6737 (ext 6737)