Senior Marketing Automation Manager (Marketo/Pardot) Organisation: Global e-commerce and tech org Location: London/Hybrid Salary: Senior salary - TBD Full time - Permanent role
This organisation is looking for a Senior Marketing Automation expert to join their large e-commerce organisation who are leaders in e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming etc. They are looking for an individual who is ready to establish the next big B2B initiative for their in house clients. The aim of this role is to change the way the organisation interacts with their global customers, as well as building a new initiatives to solve some of the biggest logistical opportunities facing not just this organisation, but the entire industry.
They are looking for a Senior Manager who will be wanting to take on a more strategic role where they lead projects and those within the department and are able to take on the unique opportunity to shape and own the marketing tech stack, including our automated email framework, defining and implementing global practices in our Marketing Automation platform. This individual will have to be an expert in Marketo and or Pardot, whilst also being someone who is data-driven, organised and a passionate individual. As well as someone who is comfortable to dive deep to improve process efficiency and solve problems for global stakeholders. They will need to have a proven track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment is strongly preferred.
- Hands on experience in B2B Marketing automation platforms (Marketo and or Pardot)
- Define and implement the marketing automation roadmap to scale practices internationally, launch new features, suggest new investments
- Project management skills with track record of delivering on-time, within-budget initiatives that meet and achieve goals
- Strong overall business acumen with experience in transforming businesses and their marketing projects
- Certified in Pardot or Marketo or any other MA platform (Ideal)
If you are interested in this role, or any other marketing automation roles we may have available, please do contact me down below or apply directly to this role:
Phone: +44 (0)203 826 6737 (ext 6737)