Marketing Automation Manager - Marketo
As a leading B2B Tech Agency, this organisation are always ready to expand their team. They are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Automation Manager, who will be their go to Marketo expert.
The main aspect of this role is to in charge of the email marketing campaigns, be the main point of contact for troubleshooting issues and to be responsible for analytics development and production of reports covering effectiveness of channels. In addition to maintaining existing projects, there will be a lot of scope to create and implement new projects. Overall, the aim is to make sure that all marketing automation practices are running smoothly. Key Skills:
- Previous experience in a Marketing Automation focused role is essential - ideally Marketo
- Email marketing campaign - Campaign building, Segmentation, Template design
- Ability to plan and execute campaigns - Drive leads through the sales funnel
- Strong analytical skills for measuring MQLs and SQLs
- Marketo certifications aren't an absolute must but if you have them great!
The organisation are well known within the industry as they support a lot of mid-market organisations in the UK across multiple sectors. Paired with a high rate of tech company acquisitions in, working here means no day is the same and allows exposure to a variety of projects and industries such as Finance, Healthcare and Recruitment. This organisation places a high amount of importance on their Marketing Automation team. This is evident as they're happy to invest in Marketo training and even certifications.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to gain a better understanding, please do reach out by either contacting myself via the information down below or by directly applying.
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 0203 826 6737