Marketing Automation Consultant - Pardot
A highly ranked Salesforce Partner is in the search for a Marketing Automation Consultant to help assist the team in the deliverance of both Salesforce & Marketing Automation projects to a high standard.
The focal aspect of the role is that you will be working closely with a team of Marketing Automation Specialists and leading the Pardot focused projects. Alongside leading a team of Specialists, ownership of the reporting responsibilities on Pardot and Salesforce like building out custom dashboards to present to senior stakeholders is a large part of the role. On the more technical side, you will also be measuring SQL/MQLs and ROI through Pardot and Salesforce's analytics features.
Not only will you be working with senior stakeholders - another element which reinforces the importance of this role is that you will be the client's key point of contact on all projects, you will be responsible for providing Marketing Automation solutions to clients. Therefore meaning that the position is quite client-facing. Key Skills:
- Previous experience in a Marketing Automation focused role is essential
- Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce is essential
- Stakeholder Management skills (Director level and above)
- Experience using the Engagement studio for building out lead nurture programme
- Strong Salesforce and Pardot analytical skills for measuring MQLs and SQLs
- Pardot certifications aren't an absolute must but if you have them great!
- Previous experience working with a Marketing Agency/Salesforce Partner is a bonus but not essential
The Salesforce Partner are well known within the industry and understand the importance behind the Marketing Automation team. Hence why as a Marketing agency and Salesforce Partner, they are more than happy to sponsor certifications as well as support with regular training on Marketing Automation. Not only do they fund Pardot certifications, they also provide bonuses per project in comparison to the normal bonus structures available in the market making the role all more exciting.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to gain a better understanding, please do reach out by either contacting myself via the information down below or by directly applying.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - 0203 826 6737