Senior Salesforce Consultant - 3 Month Contract - £550 Per Day
My client are currently looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant to join their team for an exciting new project, on a fully remote working basis. This role is inside IR35 and is an immediate start.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years' experience' in Salesforce
- Extensive experience with Sales Cloud & Service Cloud implementations
- Minimum of 2 x Salesforce Certifications
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who works well within an agile environment.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Create and manage a backlog of well-formed user stories and deliver with our technical teams; track and ensure projects are on time, in scope and within cost
- Display initiative, self motivation and deliver high quality results along with meeting all expectations for both internal and external customers.
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions for end-users
Interviews will be taking place in the next 24 hours
so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacany