Salesforce Data Migration Consultant - 3-6 Month Contract - Inside IR35
My client is currently looking for a Data Migration Consultant to join their team for an exciting new project with immediate effect, and on a fully remote working basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- Experience handling fairly complex data migrations from Salesforce and non-Salesforce environments into an existing Salesforce environment
- Must have experience building migrations using ETL tools, i.e. AWS, Azure etc
- Good client facing skills
This role will be a great opportunity for an individual who works well within an agile environment.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Handling fairly complex data migrations from Salesforce and non-Salesforce environments into an existing Salesforce environment
- Some element of data clean up
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions for end-users
Interviews will be taking place in the next 24 hours
so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacany