Salesforce Developer - Outside IR35 - Fully Remote
My client, that specialises within the Financial Services sector - are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for a 6 month contract - working fully remote.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 2-3 years Salesforce Development experience
- Experience using APEX, Aura and Lightning Web Components
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflows etc
This role will be great opportunity for someone who would enjoy travelling outside of the UK (fully expensed) every 2-3 months for a week at a time.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Spend two thirds of your time creating/updating custom coded solutions as part of the company's internal Salesforce projects within agreed timelines and scope
- Help the company's customers (from time to time) with login/platform problems they may encounter
- Spend the rest of your time implementing declarative Salesforce solutions
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of days, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy