Salesforce Developer - £700 Per Day - 6 Month Contract
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join them for 6 months.
This role is Outside IR35 and requires travelling into the London office 2 days per week.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years Salesforce Development experience
- Strong experience with VisualForce, Apex Classes & Triggers etc
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I & II (Highly Desirable)
This role will be great opportunity for someone who works well within a team and equally on their own.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Make recommendations for improving user-experiences and optimising business processes across every department
- Maintaining implemented solutions and development of new proposals, and defining system interface requirements
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum or Jira
Interviews will be taking place in the next 24 hours, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy