Salesforce Project Manager - £650 Per Day - 6+ Month Contract
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to join their team for 6 months, with a strong potential to extend. This role is outside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 6+ years Salesforce experience
- Hands-on experience in delivering Salesforce solutions
- Strong ability managing projects delivery within commercial and contractual obligations
- Obtain multiple Salesforce certifications (Highly desirable)
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has a strong understanding of business processes and how these can be implemented in Salesforce.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Provide support to clients on the transformational aspects of Salesforce in relation to sales, service and marketing process execution
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
- Ensure that the project is fully aligned with all other projects within the associated portfolio/programme or other affected programmes
Interviews will be taking place this week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy