For a global manufacturing company, we are recruiting for a Salesforce User Experience Consultant that will be responsible for creating strategies and driving adoption of the organisations Salesforce system on a global scale. The role will be responsible for aligning the Salesforce system with the business needs. The role will entail working alongside offices across various world regions to coordinate and align the global Salesforce pactice, to better understand and define the Salesforce experience and to training both end users and management.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for onboarding new orgs onto the Salesforce platform.
- You will identify need sand gaps in the organisations Salesforce capabilities.
- Act as the lynchpin for communication with Salesforce Super Users across the business.
- Clearly communicate Salesforce functionality as it relates to the business processes that can be clearly understood by the business
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified with strong knowledge of the platform
- Excellent presentation & group training skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders on a global scale
- Understand the principles of project management, estimation, and planning
- Enjoy working and travelling in a truly global role
- Fluent in English & ideally French or German
- Excellent salary, benefits package & lease car
- Ownership and ability to influence the business and it's Salesforce usage
- Opportunity to travel globally to 20+ countries, in a leading role with a dynamic company
- While in the Belgium, the possibility to work from home or one of the organisations many offices.