The Principal Salesforce Business Analyst will work across Sales and other key operational areas to identify requirements and scope where changes to current systems, tools, data and processes are required to achieve higher performance and ultimately achieve business goals.
We are seeking experienced Salesforce business analyst with a background in Administration or consultancy.
Only applicants who are located in the UK and have the right to work in the UK will be considered
Role & Responsibilities
- To advise and work with key sales leaders to improve process, tools and systems.
- Discover through analysis problem areas that need improvements.
- Over see and contribute to the end to end test planing.
- A focus on data cleanliness.
- Act as a mentor to junior members of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exposure to salesforce eco system.
- Salesforce CRM expereince with exposure to at least one of the following clouds, Salescloud, Servicecloud, Communitycloud, CPQ or Pardot.