My client is looking for a passionate, driven, Sales & Service Cloud technical lead to support their global Salesforce implementation. Their set-up is very broad including B2B Sales, Call Centres, Digital Marketing, Guest Services, Supplier contracting and trip operations. This is a new role designed to support the Head of Solution Engineering with team organisation and scaling the Salesforce operations. As such the responsibilities are broad including line management, partner management, co-definition of and ultimately overseeing improvements to internal processes to ensure quality delivery (coding standards, release management etc) and support for other technical team members in solution design and best practices. The role will also include some hands-on responsibilities including actioning BAU requests, as well as using Salesforce expertise to design or build solutions for global projects & programs.
As this is a new role, the candidate will be able to shape its responsibilities and the future of the team. The role is suitable for candidates looking to build their experience on global programs, with a strong delivery driven, organizational mindset. Reporting to the Head of Solution Engineering CRM, the role is aligned to the 30-strong CRM & Data teams. The teams are a passionate, capable, inclusive & welcoming group -always keen to support each other and our business colleagues.
This role is open to candidates who are looking for part-time, job shares or other flexible working arrangements and we encourage all to apply and discuss their needs with usResponsibilities:
- Define & enhance internal Salesforce development team processes
- Assess the size and regression of requests to feed into the delivery lifecycle - ensuring issues are tracked and SLAs are met
- Provide technical expertise and scalable solutions for strategic, multi-brand projects
- Promote designs, standards & processes to support efficient & repeatable Salesforce solutions
- Support the Head of Solution Engineering with general team management
- Promote system adoption through inhouse training, advertising external training & webinars
- Creation of appropriate documentation
- Actioning of BAU requests and project complex configuration as required
- Proven technical capability using Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud product suite in Classic & Lightning including experience working with complex security & data models
- Deep functional understanding of the Salesforce Platform set up, limits and best practices
- Working knowledge of process builder, visual flows & workflow automations & basic understanding of Visualforce, Apex & Lightning components (being able to at least understand codes & initiate troubleshooting).
- Strong analytical skills with a sense of pragmatism - ability to understand the customer's true pain points and apply our solutions balancing flexibility with scalability
- Curiosity and energy - we work in a very broad implementation, no one person can know everything, our success is dependent on being interested and inquisitive about our businesses and the work of our teammates.
- Emphasis on the success of the team - we prefer working together to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities.
- Agility & self-initiative - we have a varied and exciting backlog; but it means everyone needs to consider how to manage their own workload as well as prioritise requirements / manage expectations appropriately in their projects or specialist areas.
- Excellent written and verbal communications - whether it's explaining a technical concept or sharing our wins, we work hard to communicate effectively together.
- Line management experience & Interaction Studio experience preferred but not required
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply below or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is a leading supplier of Salesforce.com consultants on both a permanent and contract basis throughout Europe. We endeavor to bring our candidates a number of opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries, relevant to what you are looking for. If this is not the opportunity for you then please still get in contact as we are currently recruiting for a number of positions both Functional and Technical. Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please visit our website for more opportunities.