My client is looking for a salesforce marketing cloud specialist to work on a variety of projects implementing solutions and reporting results for campaigns designed to support the dynamic needs of the business. You will be responsible for the Salesforce Marketing cloud within the EME region and manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
Role & Responsibilities
- Review campaign strategy to identify opportunities to optimize campaign performance
- Troubleshoot and support implemented Salesforce applications
- Leverage Journey Builder to develop multi-touch communications
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platform, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of direct experience working with enterprise-level Email service provider platforms, SFMC preferred
- 1+ years working with HTML/CSS for email
- 3+ years working on multi-channel digital marketing initiatives including, but not limited to, email, mobile/SMS, paid advertising (PPC/Social), etc.
- medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Holiday
- Opportunity for relocation
For more information please contact:
Telephone: 020 3861 5340