You will play a pivotal role in the technical design, testing and upkeep of the Salesforce instance, with a key focus on the development of Salesforce whilst creating cutting-edge applications to support the organisation and its clients.
Working within a team of distinguished professionals, contributing to idea gathering sessions and code to improve the technical environment to deliver sound functional and versatile software for use by the wider business or end customers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop applications and solutions within Salesforce to support internal business functions and meet strategic objectives, which meet the organisation's goals
- Work closely with project managers, decision makers and wider parts of the organisation to design clear development strategies and ensure a streamlined approach throughout all phases of development and deployment
- Documentation of technical specifications based on requirements, including collaboration with stakeholders and end users as necessary
- Also provide some system administration, which will include configuration of the org and automation tasks
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong development and design expertise
- Proven history of developing applications within Salesforce including creation and management of custom objects and Visualforce pages
- Platform Developer I and App Builder
- Fintech background (Desirable)
- 30 days holiday
- Mostly remote