Product Enablement Specialist
Role & Responsibilities
- Enhance the skills, knowledge, and competences related to the products, by providing training and support materials for clients, partners, and staff.
- Expand theoretical understanding and practical experience through the companies products
- Provide product support knowledge base and training resources are maintained effectively and kept updated.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience with Salesforce. Comfortable navigating Salesforce and creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Track record of producing high-quality training or enablement content for distribution
- Passionate and innovative to hands-on approach to educating stakeholders
- Salesforce administrator & configuration experience is desirable
- Small start up organisation looking to grow
- Salary: £40,000-£55,000
- Hybrid Working model: 3 Days to London Office