Junior Salesforce DeveloperThe Role
What we offer
- Our Client are looking for an individual who is looking for a chance to grow from an admin skill set into a fully-fledged Developer.
- Working with an Architect, Consultant and 2x Salesforce Admins, you will have a team to mentor and support you
- You will:
- Work independently as part of a wider team
- Participate in fortnightly sprint planning and uphold agile methodology
- Creating and maintaining Salesforce-related documentation
- Development support and troubleshooting
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Base salary is £40-45K.
- Chance to grow into a Salesforce developer
- Weekly allocated R&D time
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible home working
2x Days per week to office near Slough
- Previous Salesforce experience
- Good communication skills
- ADM201 Certification
- Salesforce Certifications - App Builder
- Knowledge of APEX programming
- LWC frameworks
- Marketing Cloud experience
Does this sound like you? We'd love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.
If you are interested please apply here or send me an email at email@example.com
to find out more.
THIS ROLE IS OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE UK AND IRELAND ONLY.