The Salesforce CPQ Software Engineer serves as a technical role supporting various clients. You'll be responsible for design and development of customizations, extensions and integrations. This role possesses a deep understanding of the analysis, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of Salesforce applications, from the backend to the frontend. With strong knowledge of Salesforce best practices and technical skills, the Salesforce Developer will work collaboratively with others to analyze and develop CRM automation and solutions, communicate effectively with a variety of clients and team members, and ensure overall project success.Key Responsibilities Include:
* Responsible for assisting the team on CPQ development and builds, including Apex drive rules, integrations, and other Apex code needs.
* Working with middleware applications (Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, Kettle, etc.)
* Customizing applications (SpringCM, Conga, etc.)
* Writing scripts to export, manipulate, and load data
* Help maintain code quality, organization, and automationExperience & RequirementsOur ideal candidate will possess the following skills
* A minimum of 5+ years' experience with Salesforce development/administration.
o Salesforce: You've written Apex or Lightning code.
* A minimum of 3+ years designing and developing Salesforce CPQ
* Deep Understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process and supporting technologies
* Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
* Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
* Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
* Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL)
* Multiple Salesforce Certifications preferred