SFDC CPQ Dev
SFDC CPQ Dev
- Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce CPQ and Billing, and other custom solutions.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
- Works directly with client to assist in leading projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Fulfill commitments consistently on-time and proactively escalates commitments that are in jeopardy.
- Responds promptly to requests and never allows queries to fall into a "black hole."
- Judges the trade-offs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
- Participates actively in discussions, building a reputation as a go-to resource for the toughest problems.
- Provides pre-sales support as requested; Achieve published company utilization targets.
- Understands platform limitations and design alternatives to work around limitations Identify when business requirements conflict with technical capabilities.
- Partners with project managers to monitor project status and risk areas.
- Demonstrates knowledge to design and build high-performance technical solutions on the Salesforce platform.
Salesforce jobs by location