As a senior member of this Salesforce team, you will lead and design Salesforce solutions to business requirements using best practices of software development. This is an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Developer looking to build high quality CRM solutions to support our rapidly growing company.
Role & Responsibilities
* Take direction, formulate a plan, then design and code Salesforce applications.
* Participate in design discussions about architecture and business requirements with other members of the product team, business stakeholders, product owner and extended teams.
* Ensure successful system delivery to the production environment.
* Participate in design reviews and code reviews with other Salesforce developers.
* Work in an Agile Scrum environment, focusing on sustainable development of high performance scalable, and maintainable Salesforce solutions.
* Drive the scoping, estimation, and the development/documenting of high-level solution architectures for new projects.
* Effectively communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews, prototype presentations, etc.
* Provide technical and process mentoring of project team members regarding technologies and processes.
* Remain current with Salesforce technology and architecture trends to help drive change.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficiency in building Web Services and integrating Salesforce with external systems through API's or Connectors.
* Advanced understanding of the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce ecosystem.
* Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities.
* Hands-on experience creating new functionality and extend existing apps, designing, configuring, and developing custom code/objects.
* Hands-on experience on Salesforce setups such as Permission Sets, Sharing Model, Roles, OWD, Object relationships
* Hands-on experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools
* Self-motivating, self-directing, a great communicator, and a desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
* Experience developing software in an agile environment and shipping features in a fast-moving, cross-disciplinary team (Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, QA, etc.)