The IT organization is seeking to add a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst with specific focus on Salesforce CPQ and Billing (Revenue Cloud). The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Quote-to-Cash processes and the Salesforce platform. The business analyst must balance strong written and verbal communication skills will system expertise and best practices.
As key member of the dedicated Order to Cash IT Service Team, the Business Systems Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
* Support existing Salesforce CPQ and Billing solutions (and related applications), working on production support, trouble-shooting issues, and implementing small to medium enhancements. Contribute to large strategic projects and/or new solutions in the Quote-to-Cash space.
* Build and maintain relationships with corporate and regional stakeholders, analyzing and understanding business requirements, business processes, functional requirements, cross-functional needs and system capabilities
* Employ a variety of approaches to eliciting and documenting business, functional and user requirements such as leading workshops, writing use cases, creating context diagrams, performing stakeholder analysis, etc
* Design and implement Salesforce-based solutions to meet or exceed business requirements, adhering to best practices and solutions design standards, with an emphasis on maximizing out-of-the-box solutions
* Collaborate regularly with other Business Systems Analysts and Application Solution Consultants on cross-functional requests and solutions
* Collaborate regularly with Technical leads, Salesforce developers, and integration developers on functional requirements to implement custom extensions or application integrations to satisfy business requirements when needed
* Support Project Managers planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks
* Work closely with QA analysts and may perform functional, regression, unit, functional and user acceptance testing
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in business systems analysis
* 2+ years of Quote-to-Cash experience, including understanding of the following topics/processes: products, pricing, discounting, quoting processes, booking, sales compensation, order acceptance, order fulfillment, service contracts, billing, amendments, renewals, etc.
* 2+ years of Salesforce.com
experience, including Salesforce CPQ and/or Billing
* Salesforce Administrator certification required
* Strong understanding of Salesforce capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
* Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
* Familiarity with any of the following applications is a plus: Varicent, Oracle EBS, Rev Pro, Microsoft Dynamics 365
* Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification is a plus
* Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ITSM tool is a plus